Map - Your Choice
We welcome you on board Yukon, the traditional danish build sailing ketch.
We sail in harmony with the wind and the waves, all on board can get involved with the daily routine of a sailing vessel or you simply sit back and relax.
As the elements gradually begin to work their magic, one cannot help but be enchanted by the sensation of a ship under sail at sea.
Come sail with us!
Your Choice - Charter our vessel, crewed, provisioned and ready to go.
SHORT CALM RIVER CRUISE
ON THE HUON RIVER
Choose your own day, time, and catering for a Calm River Cruise on the Huon River.
Bring along a group of friends, family, work mates, your community group or your birthday party!
CRUISE IN THE WINTER.
We suggest Lunch cruise with a 12.00 departure from Franklin Marina.
Price includes, coffee/tea.
This offer is for a maximum of 16 passengers.
If your group is bigger, please contact us for a quote.
Price: 1 ½ hour $ 800
Price: 2 hours $ 1000
Price: 3 hours $1200
YOUR CHOICE OF CATERING
Different options for enjoying a light lunch or a twilight snack on your cruise.
We are now working with local eateries to give you a range of delicious choices. all options have vegetarian and/or gluten free choices.
1. BRING YOUR OWN food and drink.
2.YUKON’S SOUP. (24 hours’ notice.)
– Tomato based vegetable soup w/ homemade bread.
Price per person $12.
3. FRANK’S CIDER. (24 hours’ notice.)
– Frank’s Huon Valley Selection. Include a selection of local cheeses, homemade bread, cider cured cold salmon and our own sliced beef pastrami. A piece of quiche, and an apple frangipane for dessert.
Price per person $20.
4. CINNAMON AND CHERRY. (Two days’ notice.)
– Fresh local produce prepared with a Turkish influence. Includes a mixed of 8-10 different cold mezes with our rosemary bread.
A cold sweet like tart or fresh brioches.
Price per person $33.
5. [email protected] SESSION. (One week’ notice.)
-Traditional Italian surprise hamper prepared with 100% Huon Valley products.
Also includes something indulgingly sweet.
Hamper for a minimum of 2 people Price $80
– Additional freshly shucked oysters dozen $36 1/2 dozen $18 (depending on availability).
For school groups, day and overnight cruises please contact us for more information.
All voyages are planned taking into consideration weather and time frame, so as to maximize your sailing enjoyment.